Peg Perego Sierra Highchair – the benefits, pros cons and decision making tips below!
High chairs for babies are one of the essential products among the other frequently used furniture like baby crib, stroller, car seat etc. A top baby high chair provides a comfortable and safe space for a kid to sit, rest, eat and play. Babies need it at the age from 4-6 months when start having semi-solid food.
You can give an enjoyable time making the little one sit on a modern high chair for baby. High chairs are also good for parents since they can look after their babies while sitting on a couch or having lunch at dinning table. They are easy to adjust and move from one room to another. Most of them are also easy to fold and you can just pack them when you do not need them anymore.
- Good design and comfort: Many types of high chairs for babies are designed with soft cushioned seat and different adjustable sitting positions which provide amazing comfort for the baby. The infants who still cannot sit straight can have an enjoyable mealtime in reclining positions.
- Different features: Most high-quality high chairs have various adjustable features so that babies can use it from infant to toddler age. The height, foot rest, food tray and seat, all can be adjusted as the child grows.
- Practical: Placing the baby strapped safely into a high chair a mom can do all household chores freely. Feeding the infant setting on a baby chair is quite comfortable for both the baby and the mother. Babies learn feeding themselves in a proper manner and spending time for hours without being attended. It helps in baby’s mental growth. Also, it is a good way to bond with the whole family.
- Safety: Today the manufacturers put in more efforts to improve the safety measures in high chairs for kids. Baby chairs with seat belt of three or five point harness prevent the baby from slipping down. You can strap the your infant with comfortable seat belts attached to the chair. The food tray and leg wheels can be locked to fix safely in its position and even you can unlock easily when you need.
- Durable: this essential baby gear that can be used for a number of years that is up to the stage when the little one can sit safely on a high chair for adults. Though the baby high chairs with extended high features are little expensive, but they provide the best use.
Tips when shopping for a high chair:
Today we have a numerous choices of highchairs on the market, but the most important features are functionality, comfort and safety. When you go shopping for a highchair, you need to make sure it’s both sturdy, secured and easy to use. Parents often want to know how easy is to clean the chair, since it is mainly used for feeding the baby.
Additional features you may want to look out for include:
- Good padding on the seats.
- Multi-functional seat options: keep in mind that your baby should use this chair from very early newborn period up to 6 months old.
- Reclining options.
- Adjustable seat heights.
- Removable and easy-to-clean seat cover.
- Removable tray for easy cleaning.
- Easy to fold and storage
- Easy to move around from one room to another (check out the quality of the wheels)
- Affordable price (which usually depends of a quality and features included)
A few words about the Peg Perego company…
After 60 years of making carriages, strollers, car seats, high chairs and kid-sized riding toys, the Peg Perego family is known for designing products to meet needs. Every step in the process, from engineering, to production, to shipping, is performed by Peg Perego and no one else–ensuring their customers get top quality products.
They are always pushing to develop new and innovative products that make life easier and reflect Italy’s most sophisticated trends. From Urban to suburban to rural, from on-the-go features to stylized comfort, there’s a product for you, your family, and your lifestyle.
Functionality: This is Peg Perego Siesta multifunctional, ultra-compact high chair which can easily accommodate growth of every child. From the moment your baby is born, all the way through the toddler years, you can use this chair as a recliner or as a high chair for peaceful feeding, enjoyable playing sessions or as another way to calm your baby. With the help of the high chair, you can keep your baby close to you all the time, and look after her while sitting comfortably on a sofa or at your dinning table. It is very light weighted and you can easily move it from one room to another.
Features: This high chair includes a removable tray and multiple height positions that allow your baby to sit right at the table with the others. It installs and adjusts very easily. With the five recline positions and nine height positions, Peg Perego Siesta high chair provides a perfect spot for your child. Floor-friendly caster wheels allow for an easy transition from kitchen to playroom, and it also includes an automatic safety lock.
Material: The fabric of this amazing Peg Perego highchair is mix of polyester 70% and cotton 30%. It is very easy to clean: You can just quickly wipe it with a damp cloth.
Packing and storage: When you do not use it and it’s time to put the Siesta high chair away, it folds quickly and compactly. This compact fold makes the Siesta perfect for urban living spaces and is easily stored when not in use.
Design: A sleek, modern design available in five beautiful, saturated colors, makes the Siesta high chair a great addition to any living or kitchen space.
Pros and Cons:
Pros: Very adjustable chair, high quality material, compact and easy to fold, practical to use and clean, very durable.
Cons: The price of the chair is not so affordable, the tray is too high, it is hard to move around, the wheels are not the best quality.
If you haven’t yet, check out the Peg Perego Sierra Highchair here.