We are sure you have heard about Babyganics and all of their amazing products. If not, here is some information about them, their background story, and most importantly, their mission. After you have read this Babyganics Diapers review, we promise, you and your baby’s life will be so much better.
The founders of Babyganics, Kevin and Keith, are childhood buddies who grew up together. The two of them have been working to achieve their dreams there entire life. One of those dreams was launching a company that would be dedicated to the incoming generations. So Kevin and Keith put their talents and skills together to bring Babyganics to life. And the main mission of the Babyganics family is to raise the next generation of healthy, happy babies.
Since the members of their team are caring parents themselves, they joined their forces with the best scientists, dermatologists, pediatricians and others, and dedicated their time to create products that will be perfect, healthy, and safe for babies. All kinds of products that would help them make their entire home a super safe place for your baby to do what babies do: explore freely—without having to worry. And more important, without you having to worry about anything.
One of their most important and most popular products are Babyganics Ultra Absorbent Diapers. These diapers are new on the market. Better yet, they embody the vision of the Babyganics brand; they are 100% natural, organic product. In the sea of artificial, unhealthy materials these extremely light weighted and comfortable diapers are something you and your baby will definitely love and appreciate. Babyganics Ultra Absorbent diapers can guarantee safety, comfort and efficiency.
They are made of plant-based ingredients which are completely natural and renewable. They also include 100% natural NeoNurish antioxidant Seed Oil Blend to help gently nurture and support sensitive baby’s skin. Babyganics Ultra Absorbent Diapers are completely chlorine free which means healthy babies but also healthy environment. They also have no petroleum based lotions, fragrances or dyes. Unlike most of the diapers available on the market, these diapers have no synthetic mesh inserted, meaning no itching and absolutely no rash. Other than that, the diapers have very soft stretch sides and they are easy to put on. The leak control can promise comfort and safety, since you will know exactly when your baby’s diaper needs to be changed. Less leakage means less tears and less clothes to wash and overall – less mess!
The story behind the Babyganics Ultra Absorbent diapers is full of love, care and tenderness. Their opinion is that all the babies deserve to grow up in a world and a planet that others have thoughtfully taken care of. This is also why they look for different ways to use recyclable, recycled or sustainable packing materials (without sacrificing efficiency and affordability).
Babyganics Diapers come in 7 different sizes and you can pick your favorite from 16 colors.
Babyganics Diapers Review: Pros and Cons
The team that stands behind Babyganics Ultra Absorbent diapers knows just how important it is to understand exactly what’s in the products we use for our babies on a daily basis. Being parents themselves, they put so much love and effort in creating a diaper that will be 100 % natural, healthy, comfortable, eco-friendly and baby-friendly too. Here are some positive facts about this product:
- Babyganics Ultra Absorbent diapers are made of 100 % organic, plant-based ingredients: What exactly does this mean? Compared to the other types of diapers which are made of artificial, synthetic, unhealthy and non renewable resources, Babyganics diapers are completely natural and safe to use. The benefits of using organic products are numerous. Manufacturers of organic clothing strongly advise that organic materials are much more comfortable to wear, especially for babies. Many consumers and parents also agree with this. Organic cotton is excellent for the tender, developing skin of a baby. It is believed that organic cotton clothing is much softer than conventional cotton clothing. Furthermore, since the production of organic cotton does not involve the use of chemicals, it causes fewer allergies. Organic cotton apparel also reduces respiratory problems and smells pleasant, which is something all the parents will love and appreciate.
- Babyganics Ultra Absorbent diapers do not contain chlorine, latex, petroleum based lotions, fragrances or dyes: We all live in a world full of chemicals, and, unfortunately, we consume those every day on different ways: through air, food, soaps and cleansers to the clothes we buy and wear. Maybe we are yet not aware of how much bad impact do these chemicals have on our health, but the least we can do is to provide our babies a chemical-free environment during their growth. Unfortunately, most of the diaper brands use these chemicals. Dioxins, sodium polycrylate, dyes, fragrances, and phthalates are some of the ingredients credible scientific researchers have found in disposable diapers, and these can cause numerous risks of cancer, asthma, hormone disruption, and others. Also, fragrance and dyes are unnecessary in a diaper and many babies can be allergic to them.
- Babyganics Ultra Absorbent diapers are completely non-allergenic: This product has been independently tested, by clinical trial, to make sure it’s non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-allergenic.
- Premium absorbency and leak control: Safety always comes first, and that is also the case when it comes to the choice of our baby’s diapers. Babyganics have created a diaper that is comfortable and yet, very absorbent. You do not have to worry about the leakage: your baby will be secured and the diaper leak control will let you know when exactly is the time to change it. This is something you do not get with other types of diapers.
- Premium fit and soft-stretch sides: Changing a diaper can be tricky and not just for the young parents. Luckily, Babyganics baby have created wipes that are fragrance free and different sizes of diapers that will perfectly fit to every single baby. They are also very easy to use: the sides of the diapers are very stretchy and elastic, and thanks to the soft material changing your baby’s diaper was never this simple and pleasant.
- Price: Compared to the others, Babyganics Ultra Absorbent diapers are pretty expensive. You can buy the exact same diaper size of different brand for a much better price. Considering how many diapers an average baby needs for a day, this is definitely something worth thinking about, especially today.
- Break easily: Although the Babyganics Ultra Absorbent diapers are completely organic product, this has some downsides as well. Natural materials are much more fragile, therefore they are easier to break. This brings us to another fact: natural is better for our health, but it is worse for our wallet. Easy to break meaning more diapers for a day, meaning more money spent on diapers instead on. Then again, our baby is worth it.
If you like Babyganics Diapers, you might be interested in checking out the Babyganics Sunscreen post we did, as it is in line with the quality and mission of these diapers.
Hopefully this helps you in your decision making process as you are inundated with options and information. If you haven’t checked Babyganics Diapers yet, do yourself a favor! Your child will thank you.