When you woke up this morning, were you disappointed to find a little extra fat near your belly? Do you look a little fluffy and feel bloated? Well, don’t worry about it, everything is just going to be fine. By the end of the day, you will feel that the bloating is gone and that the puffiness is reduced to a great extent. Try following this food regime for a better bloat-free life:
- Start your morning with a cup of warm water and lemon juice to keep your digestive system well oiled. If you do not like the taste of hot water and lemon juice in it, try drinking green tree with lemon juice. This way you will enjoy the flavor while keeping your digestive system moving.
- After eating dairy items, people often feel belly discomfort. If you are among one of these people who face such issues, it is better to leave out the yogurt or cream from your breakfast. After a few days, try mixing a dairy item every day to see which one works for you.
- Pineapple and papaya fruits are known to contain a high amount of enzymes like bromelain and papain. The enzymes make digestion easy and break down protein for smooth body functioning. Try snacking on these fruits or their juice mid-morning. You can also mix them with coconut water to make a smoothie.
- We all eat a variety of food every day but when we chew them, we do it fast. Chew your foods slowly to reduce air being trapped and minimize bloating.
- Water flushes toxins and extra salt from the body. Lack of water in the body also causes puffiness. So remind yourself to drink water throughout the day. Keep a water bottle near you always to remind you to drink.
- During the afternoon, eat a meal filled with fiber. Try snacking on chia seeds, avocado, raspberries, and pears. Aim to nourish yourself with 25-30 grams of fiber a day.
- Skip desserts during dinner, instead add asparagus. Fill your dinner with veggies and lean protein.
By making these foods a part of your diet, you will feel slim and make your belly look slim too.