Budget Friendly Ideas for Thanksgiving Decorating
Decorating for Thanksgiving doesn’t have to cost a lot of money. Use items around your home or from nature to create a welcoming Thanksgiving atmosphere.
- Use candles in fall colors.
- Use pumpkins with fall writing on them or just as they are.
- Use cozy throws and fall table cloths.
- Core apples and mini pumpkins for impromptu candle-holders.
- Arrange a few bare branches in a pot or vase.
- Add a table runner to tables in dining room and living room.
- Display pine cones in large baskets.
- Use flowery plates for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Use mini pumpkins as place cards around the dinner table.
- Arrange dry leaves and flowers in a large bowl as centerpiece.
- Make vintage like paper signs for wall or table.
- Use natural colored pitchers and bowls to arrange mini pumpkins, pine cones, flowers and branches.