Hottest Tech Accessory Gadgets by Felix
Disclosure – SCM (SocialCafe Magazine) was provided FREE product(s) to complete this review.
Felix, an innovative technology accessories brand creating products that make tablets, e-readers and smartphones more fun to use, will introduce its first two new products – TwoHands and MonkeyDo – tablet stands that will free up customers hands across the country.
Felix is not just making accessories. It’s making technology fit better into everything that its customers do with it. To do that, Felix delivers on three core essentials:
- Function: Felix’s products provide an added functional benefit and do so in a way that surprises and delights.
- Form: Felix sweats the details of its product form to make sure they are as well thought out as possible.
- Fun: Felix creates products that help give them personality in a clever, witty way.
Recently we got a chance to work with Felix and try these two products ourselves.
Personally I use iPad for quick searches, recipes and pictures of course. But, following a recipe while trying to hold an iPad is basically impossible and even worse is when you try to make it stay in place on the table or counter. With these two products the iPad (or your other tablets) stay in place giving you the ability to work while watching your favorite shows, following a recipe or listening to music. It’s also very handy with kids, they can watch their favorite shows without holding the tablet itself.
TwoHands – Clips and holds with one squeeze. The perfect travel stand. Clip onto your tablet, iPad or eReader. Slide to the perfect angle. Set on a level surface and enjoy. Slim profile easily fits in your pocket, purse or bag.
- Material: Aluminum, Plastic & Silicone
- Color: Red, Green, Pink, Blue, Black & White
- Compatibility: Fits all iPads (including the Mini) and most other tablets.
- Maximum opening size: 10.5” Maximum edge thickness: 3/8”
TwoHands looks great, it’s very easy to clip on and off, easy to move and adjust plus it comes in six different colors perfect to match your style. We love using TwoHands. It’s stable, easy to use and it looks very stylish. This stand is perfect for travel too, because of its slick design it’s very easy to store and take with you everywhere. TwoHands definitely makes following recipes for me a fun and safe experience.
TwoHands is available for $24.99
MonkeyDo – Give your technology a hug and your hands a break. MonkeyDo holds onto your iPad, tablet or eReader. Hands grasp while the feet act as an anchor.
- Size: H 6.75” x W 4” x D 4”
- Material: Plastic & Rubber
- Color: Black with Red Face and Bottom
- Compatibility: All iPads (including the Mini) and most other tablets/eReaders (maximum arm stretch 10.5”)
- Portrait or Landscape: MonkeyDo works with smaller tablets (7-8″) in horizontal/landscape mode, great for watching movies, play games, surfing the web; for larger tablets (9-11″), MonkeyDo works in both horizontal/landscape and vertical/portrait mode.
MonkeyDo looks super fun and it works great. Kids also love it because of its design. The tablets stay snug in place and the stand is very stable. Our daughter loves using MonkeyDo and we feel that it’s perfect for her since it’s stable and she can’t move or take the iPad easily from it. It’s a bit larger for storing than the other one, but it makes a fun decoration on your desk even when just sitting there.
MonkeyDo is available for $19.99
Both products are definitely worth getting. They look good, they offer you an extra pair of hands when you need it, perfect when chatting, taking videos or just when you want to relax and watch a show without holding the device.
Both TwoHands and MonkeyDo are currently available at Staples as well!
Enter using the form below for a chance to win Felix tablet stand of choice. You choose between TwoHands or MonkeyDo.
Disclosure – SCM (SocialCafe Magazine) was provided FREE product(s) by the above mentioned company or their PR Representative to complete this review. All of the opinions are strictly of the SCM (SocialCafe Magazine) and SCM (SocialCafe Magazine) staff and no one else. The opinions are honest and not influenced by the monetary compensation in any way.