How Long Can You Keep Meat in the Freezer?
Do you know for how long it is safe to freeze meat? There is a difference in what meat you are freezing and is that meat cooked or not.
Take a look at this guide below to help you out next time you are about to buy meat in bulk and freeze it!
- Cooked poultry – 4 months
- Uncooked poultry parts – 9 months
- Uncooked whole poultry – 12 months
- Cooked meat – 2 to 3 months
- Uncooked roasts – 4 to 12 months
- Uncooked steaks or chops – 4 to 12 months
- Uncooked ground meat – 3 to 4 months
Share with us How do you keep track of foods in your freezer?