FREE Weight Loss Websites you will Love
Top 10 Free weight loss websites that will provide you with the necessary tools to help you lose weight and stay in shape.
- SparkPeople.com – Not only are you going to get the necessary tools to track your nutrition, fitness and goals but you will also be a part of the community that is there to support and get you trough the high and low of your journey. They also have amazing articles, fitness tips, nutrition tips and recipes you will absolutely love. And everything for free.
- BodyRock.tv – Body Rock is a free fitness blog focused on helping people get into shape at home. Most days between Monday – Friday they update with either a workout routine or an exercise challenge that you can try. The best way to start is to follow their workout schedule, and check in on the site each day. They also offer healthy recipes, nutritional advice and fun experience and environment while getting in the shape.
- TeamBeachBody.com – Team Beachbody is your total health and fitness solution. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, gain muscle, or just get healthy, Team Beachbody will provide all the motivation, information, and support you need. Join Team Beachbody or upgrade your account now to experience all the benefits of membership. You’ll reach your health and weight-loss goals even faster when you take advantage of Team Beachbody’s total fitness solution.
- LiveStrong.com – The weight loss website Live Strong offers complete tips. For fitness, you can learn exercise routines, stretching exercises, weight training and some other tutorials. For diet, you can learn recipes, food to avoid, fast food & restaurant nutrition and some other eating tips. For calculation, you can use Body Mass Index, The Daily Plate, Body Fat Calculator and some other tools.
- Webmd.com – The Healthy Eating & Diet center of WebMD offers fitness and diet tips for healthy weight loss. You can learn how to fuel your body, how to eat healthily, how to read food labels and many other weight loss tips.
- SpecialK.com – The Special K challenge gives you a plan where you eat 2 Special K meals, 2 Special K snacks a day and one regular meal of choice. You get recipes, a personalized plan and coupons for Special K products.
- Health.com – The Health website offers many posts and tips about how to lose weight, with both diet and fitness tips and how to have a healthy lifestyle.
- FitDay.com – FitDay is a free online diet journal and calorie tracker trusted by more than 6 Million users around the world. Whether you’re trying to lose weight, looking to maintain a healthy level of fitness, or training for a specific goal, you need FitDay! Using FitDay is quick and easy. Register for your free account and immediately start taking control of your diet and fitness goals.
- Bookieboo.com – Bookieboo is a wonderful website that has been helping so many women around the web lose the weight and reach their goals. The website is created by Leah Segedie who is a fitness matriarch in the social media realm who helps “digital moms” learn and sustain healthy living practices to combat obesity. She has lost over 170 lbs. over two pregnancies and is an inspiration to women all over the internet with her communities Bookieboo.com and Mamavation.com.
- WeightLossBuddy.com – Weight Loss Buddy offers interactive diet software that you use online. The software helps you create a diet plan, track your progress and get the results you desire. The program is packed with features that can help you lose weight.
Share with us Your Favorite Weight Loss Website!
Take Control of Your Life!