10 Worst Foods you should give up Now
We all know that some foods are bad for us, but do you know which are the worst? We’ll make it easy for you with 10 Worst Foods you should give up now!
- Donuts – White flour, vegetable shortening, white sugar and deep-fried.
- Chips – One ounce of potato chips has 152 calories and 10 grams of fat.
- Non-Dairy Toppings – As luscious as they are, they are mostly corn syrup and hydrogenated vegetable oil.
- Sausages – Whether you fry or boil them, sausages are a health hazard.
- Fried Wontons – These delicate triangles, often filled with meat, shrimp or cream cheese, are deep-fried to a crispy crunch, but just four crab and cream cheese filled wontons have 311 calories.
- Fettuccine Alfredo – As yummy as it sounds (pasta drenched with butter, cream and Parmesan cheese) the calories are 543 per 3 ounce serving.
- Cheese in a Can – Two tablespoons of this fake cheese equals to 276 calories.
- French Fries – They have as much as 570 calories per 6 ounce serving.
- Fried Chicken – A fried chicken breast has nearly 400 calories and 22 grams of fat.
- White Bread – A piece of white bread although yummy gives you the same effect as a candy bar. White bread leaves you feeling hungry for the fiber and vitamins your body needs.