Life “On The Go” Just Got a Little Sweeter!
Disclosure – SCM (SocialCafe Magazine) was provided FREE product(s) to complete this review.
Do you love to sweeten your drinks or food on the go but don’t like to deal with messy packets or endless stirring? You’ve probably been in a restaurant that doesn’t have your favorite sweetener, what do you do then?
Introducing Nevella Liquid Sweeteners To Go!
- Convenience – innovative new packaging makes this product portable
- Easy to use – the liquid form allows it to easily mix within drinks and stay mixed
- An attractive alternative – zero calorie, zero carbohydrates, and gluten-free
- Monk Fruit is a fruit from Asia that has been used for nearly 800 years by locals as an all natural sweetener. Monk Fruit contains mogrosides, a naturally occurring zero calorie sweetener.
- Stevia is a plant that grows mainly in the plains areas of South America. Stevia contains rebiana, a naturally occurring zero calorie sweetener.
- Sucralose To Go is sweetened using sucralose, the main ingredient used in Splenda®* brand products. This sweetener is made using a process that starts with sugar and converts it to a zero calorie and zero carbohydrate sweetener that is almost 600 times sweeter than sugar.
I took the Sweetness To Go Challenge using Nevella To Go. These handy little bottles fit perfectly in your purse or pocket, come in stevia, monk fruit, and sucralose varieties, and best of all, they’re calorie, carbohydrate, and guilt free! Take the Sweetness To Go Challenge yourself and click here to get your $1 off coupon!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nevella. The opinions and text are all mine.
Disclosure – SCM (SocialCafe Magazine) was provided FREE product(s) by the above mentioned company or their PR Representative to complete this review. All of the opinions are strictly of the SCM (SocialCafe Magazine) and SCM (SocialCafe Magazine) staff and no one else. The opinions are honest and not influenced by the monetary compensation in any way.