Halloween can be perfect time to host a Kid party.
Everyone loves parties and Halloween is a perfect time to host one for your kids. There will be yummy food, lots of treats and fun costumes. Read our tips for hosting a successful Halloween Party for Kids!
- Start with invitations. Include the starting and ending time. And don’t forget to invite all the little guests in their costumes.
- Your party should be in color theme. Orange and black are perfect for Halloween. Decorate chairs with ribbons in these colors and your table with orange tablecloth. Throw Halloween decorations all around. Lots of small pumpkins that kids can take one with them afterwards.
- Don’t forget to play games. Kids love them and they keep them busy. Kids can decorate pumpkins, or play bowling with apples. Make some of your own and you can always reward winners with some Halloween novelty prizes .
- Buy some inexpensive Halloween plates and glasses. Serve punch in plastic witch’s cauldron. Tip: Mixing blue and yellow drinks is perfect. They create that perfect green color for the Halloween.
- Serve Halloween cupcakes and cookies. They are fun, small and interesting to kids. Decorate them in fun orange, black, purple and green with touches of white all perfect colors for the occasion.
- Serve finger foods like cheese, crackers and dips. All in the Halloween theme.
- Don’t forget to take ton of pictures. Capturing every moment of your party will be priceless.
- Send your guests home with a sweet treat (it’s Halloween after all), fun mini pumpkins, Halloween coloring pages or similar.
Share with us your Halloween Party for Kids ideas?
Labor Day Weekend Recipes
This years favorite recipes from Around the Web for your Labor Day Weekend. Enjoy!!!
7-Layer Pasta Salad by Food Network
Potato Salad with Horseradish Cheddar by The Chef Next Door
Pulled-Pork Sandwiches by Food Network
Homemade Baked Beans by My Man’s Belly
Blueberry Pie by A Cup of Sugar A Pinch of Salt
Homemade Limoncello by Scrumptious and Sumptuous
Perfect Recipes for Labor Day Weekend
Perfect recipes for your Labor Day weekend party from Around the Web!
Honeydew and Arugula Salad by Food Network
Ultimate Burgers by My Recipes
Flank Steak With Balsamic Barbecue Sauce by Food Network
Boston Baked Beans by Simply Recipes
Chocolate Chip and Mascarpone Cupcakes by Food Network
Garden Vegetable Pasta Salad by Taste of Home
Delicious 4Th of July Recipes
Are you ready for fun and fireworks? How about friend and family gatherings and food? To help you plan and get even more excited, check out our favorite 4Th of July Recipes form Around the Web!!!
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Corn on the Cob by Food Network
Barbecued Baby Back Ribs by The Comfort of Cooking
Cherry Bomb Chicken by Food Wishes
Loaded Lobster Roll by Food Network
Grilled Potatoes by Skinnytaste
American Macaroni Salad by Food Network
Perfectly Delicious for Father’s Day
Yummy and delicious recipes for a Father’s Day celebration from Around the Web!
Crispy Grilled Chicken Thighs by Food Network
Spicy Black Bean Burgers with Chipotle Mayonnaise by Skinnytaste
Baltimore Beef Bad Boy by Food Network
Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookies by Recipe Girl
S’more Pizza by Food Network
Nutella Hot Chocolate by A Splash of Vanilla