Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas Featuring Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation. However, all opinions, text and experiences are my own.
Throughout their history, Vaseline has been at the forefront of innovation in skincare and is excited to share its latest product with you. Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips is a sheer rose-tinted lip moisturizer that deeply moisturizes dry lips to instantly leave them soft and beautiful.
We are so close to Valentine’s Day that we can almost taste the candy, chocolate covered strawberries, yummy heart shaped food and bubbly drinks in pale colors! This all sounds delicious, but this is also the time to panic and let’s face it, time to think a little bit outside of the box… You know, skip the usual card, candy and roses… Instead check out our list of Valentine’s Day gift ideas under $50!
- You can’t go wrong with jewelry and Kate Spade New York updated colorful bangles that come in red, pink, yellow and blue have that edge that will add charm to any outfit your sweetheart wears. They are available for $48.00 at larger department stores and online.
- If she is a coffee or tea lover you can’t go wrong with a personalized mug. Think you and your partners initials on a festive red large mug that is one of a kind and available for $43.00 at CraftUnikat on Etsy.
- Another way you can surprise your significant other is with a unique limited time Bejeweled Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lip Jar available at Kitson and ShopKitson.com for $45.00 Girls love jewels and they love when their lips look the best. This little gem is a all in one, a perfect gift she will love!
What girl doesn’t like receiving chocolates or better yet fancy Petit Fours early in the morning right before Valentine’s Day? I know, I know she doesn’t exist. But when you open your fancy box of Rose Petal Petits Fours by Valerie Confections and realize that the true gift is inside the little cakes all of a sudden tasted even better.
I’ve been a fan of Vaseline products for a long time. I even introduced my 9 year old daughter to them as one of the best skin products something that has always helped me. We both were excited to try their new Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips and sure enough we both got one.
Every time I try a new product by Vaseline I’m not surprised that I like it, because they have been original skin care experts sine 1870. After all they have been safely helping skin heal for over 140 years. With all that said I knew right from the start when we opened the new Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips that it will be just as described.
- Protects and relieves dry and dull chapped lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal.
- Instantly softens and soothes dry lips and leaves a sheer pink tint.
- Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort.
- Made with triple-purified Vaseline petroleum jelly.
- Has a light rose fragrance.
My daughter and I love that the little tub is the same as the original Vaseline cream just mini making it cute, convenient and perfect to trow in your bag. Not to mention how amazing the little tub looks with all the jewels on it. It definitely makes all the girls want it! The jelly inside has this beautiful pinkish tint that smells just like roses. It’s smooth and easy to take out and it leaves this glossy, pink tint on your lips making them super soft and moist.
Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips is available for $2.29 at food, drug, and mass retailers, nationwide. For more info visit Vaseline website and don’t forget to get the special limited time Bejeweled Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lip Jar at Kitson and ShopKitson.com for $45!
Vaseline sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine.
Disclosure – SCM (SocialCafe Magazine) wrote this sponsored post on behalf of the above mentioned company or their PR Representative. All of the opinions are strictly of the SCM (SocialCafe Magazine) and SCM (SocialCafe Magazine) staff and no one else. The opinions are honest and not influenced by the monetary compensation in any way. SCM (SocialCafe Magazine) was provided FREE product(s) by the above mentioned company or their PR Representative to complete this review. All of the opinions are strictly of the SCM (SocialCafe Magazine) and SCM (SocialCafe Magazine) staff and no one else. The opinions are honest and not influenced by the monetary compensation in any way.