Lets Make 2015 the Year of #NoExcuses
I’m committed to 2015 – staying active, thinking positive and getting it done! If you want to #SweatPink with me (SPA – Sweat Pink Ambassador) and Fit Approach this year join the #NoExcuses Challenge!
It’s super easy, no rules, no difficult guidelines to follow, just challenge yourself every day to move and be active and share, share, share… Anyone can join in and share the prompt of the day (each Sunday there are new prompts) via social media and when you share everywhere you do don’t forget to use the hashtags #SweatPink and #NoExcuses.
The challenge officially started yesterday, but it’s never too late to join and do some fun activities with your fit buddies like this MadLib everyone is doing to kick things off with some blogging fun for a chance to win awesome prizes from Augusta Active, ShowerPill, ActivMotion Bar, WIN Detergent, Actio926, Beaming with Health, and Sasquatch Racing.
Want to join the fun? It’s easy, just…
- Copy the MadLib below
- Fill in the blanks (underlined) with your own answers
- Tag 3 friends to share how they’ll make 2015 the year of #NoExcuses!
Lets do this!
- Hey 2015, it’s me Suzana (nickname, spirit animal, real name, blog name).
- This year I would like to tone my body, run, and spend more time doing fun things with my kids.
- It would also be super duper awesome if I also did take a vacation this year. It’s not a resolution, though, just a reminder to myself to try and have the best year yet because life is short.
- The thing I am looking forward to most this year is doing things with my family.
- I’ll use the one thing that truly gets me out of bed in the morning which is coffee to help me get up, get moving (verb) and get after my #NoExcuses 2015.
- Speaking of excuses (ahem), my very favorite excuse is my hair and I have used it to get out of doing exercise and chores around the house (like vacuuming) on more than 100.000.000 (number) occasions.
- I vow to move my body and be more healthy this year even if it means I have to style my hair EVERY day.
- Even if my alarm clock gets eaten by the dog in the middle of the night, I’ll still do my workouts.
- I will stop blaming the everyone in the house [ex: kids, dog, husband] for eating the rest of the cookies when everyone knows it was really me.
- My busy lifestyle and job [job, hair, car, husband, kids] are not the reason I make excuses. I will show my busy lifestyle and job [same as before]who’s boss this year and get my running [type of sweaty activity]on.
- I know that running [type of workout]is better than sitting on the couch [noun].
- I will reward myself by getting cute new workout clothes and shoes.
- No Excuses 2015 has just begun and already I am imagining myself a winner. I can’t wait to rock a hoodie (article of clothing) from Augusta Active. I can’t wait till my sweaty friends are jealous of how fresh, clean and smell free (adj) I am between workouts with help from ShowerPill body wipes. I can see myself rocking half moon pose [yoga pose / workout move]in new Tie One On Leggings [article of clothing from Actio926]from Actio926 and looking fit and fly while doing it. And of course, I’ll be taking my workouts to the next level and improving my core [noun]with my new ActivMotion Bar to help me train for my next long run [distance]race with Sasquatch Racing.
- Oh, and let’s not forget how amazing my new workout clothes [article of clothing]will smell in my / during my gym time [favorite type of workout]after washing with some WIN Detergent. And lastly, I’ll keep rocking my 2015 with clean eats and nutrition from Beaming with Health!
Tag, Tweet, shout-out, call, text, fax or email 3 friends to take this survey and share how they will have a #NoExcuses 2015. Remind your friends to simply fill in the underlined parts!
2015 We’re Coming for You!!!